As a Florida Resident, you have a variety of options for becoming members with our park here at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, as well as our other parks in Orlando, Fl.
Busch Garden’s “Pay for a Day, Play All Year, Fun Card” has always been a popular choice amongst our guests, as well as an exceptional value!
Fun Cards will give you the option of coming every single day of the 2012 calendar year, up to and including December 31, 2012. However, if you’re a more frequent visitor to our park, you might want to consider our Annual Passport Memberships.
- These are our one-year or two-year pass memberships that have a few added perks.
- In addition to admission into the park, they also allow for year-round complimentary general parking, with an option to upgrade to preferred parking.
- 10 percent off of food and merchandise purchases within the park
- Exclusive previews to our newest additions to the park (including Iceploration every Friday and Saturday in February at 10am via the Nairobi gate entrance! Exclusively for Passport Memberships). See what local bloggers are saying about Iceploration!
But if you want to go all out with your fun this year, we have a great option for you. On top of everything that an Annual Passport Membership has to offer, our premium Platinum Passport Membership package offers:
- Year-round complimentary preferred parking (when available)
- Special reserved seating at most of our shows
- Offers admission to all of our other parks within SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment including:
- Busch Gardens Tampa, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Antonio, SeaWorld San Diego, Sesame Place in Langhorne, PA.
- In addition to these top theme parks, Platinum members also receive admission into the following Water Parks: Adventure Island Tampa, Aquatica Orlando, WaterCountry USA Williamsburg, and Aquatica Texas (Opening May 2012!).
- Discovery Cove is not included in any of our Passports, but reservations are available for discount purchase with a Passport Membership.
Sounds great and all, but for what price, you might say? Busch Gardens offers the EZPAY Pass Financing Program with no finance charges, for affordable monthly payments on Passport Memberships (Available only with One-Year Passports).
Looking for more ways to save money at Bush Gardens? Check out my blog story on dining deals to learn the best way to spend the least money and get the most food while you're at the park.
Don’t let the fun stop! Enjoy everything Busch Gardens has to offer all year long.