This week’s Food & Wine Festival recipe is the pan-seared salmon with cucumber yogurt sauce. If you haven’t tried this one yet, your taste buds are missing out. Check out the full recipe and see if you can master it just like us.
Full ingredient list and instructions below.
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1/2 oz. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dill (dried)
- 1/2 oz. sugar
- Mix kosher salt, black pepper, dried dill and sugar into a bowl.
- Evenly coat salmon with mixture.
- After one hour, rinse salmon in cold water and pan sear.
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl.
- Spoon a dollop of sauce onto a plate and place salmon on top.
- Garnish with fresh greens and enjoy!
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival takes place for an extended nine weekends, starting Saturday, March 4 and runs through Sunday, April 30. The event is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
The best way to see all your favorite concerts and experience every culinary cabin is with a Busch Gardens Fun Card. And for a limited time, when you buy a 2017 Fun Card, you get a FREE Adventure Island Fun Card. Click here for more info.