Our Food & Wine Festival is kicking into gear with sensational new recipes that we are excited to share with our guests. One of the new dishes we are raving about is our lobster tart with spring asparagus and lemon oil.
Full ingredient list and instructions below.
- Flaky pie crust (homemade or pre-made)
- 4 oz. cooked asparagus
- 4 oz. cooked onions
- 6 oz. cooked lobster
- 6 oz. shredded swiss cheese
- 12 oz. saffron egg mixture (steep saffron in cream, cool, add eggs and seasonings)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Lemon-infused oil (found in the oil and vinegar section at grocery stores)
- Combine asparagus, onions, lobster, swiss cheese and saffron egg mixture into a bowl. Pour into pie crust.
- Level out in filling before baking for 35 minutes at 325.
- Let cool for five minutes.
- Cut, plate, garnish with lemon oil drizzle, favorite fresh greens and serve!
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival takes place for an extended nine weekends, starting Saturday, March 4 and runs through Sunday, April 30. The event is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
The best way to see all your favorite concerts and experience every culinary cabin is with a Busch Gardens Fun Card. And for a limited time, when you buy a 2017 Fun Card, you get a FREE Adventure Island Fun Card. Click here for more info.