Our Food & Wine Festival is just around the corner with delicious culinary creations around every turn. This year, the Festival returns with all-new dishes, but some were brought back by popular demand like the buffalo chicken with creamy blue cheese mac.
We are sharing the recipe with you so you can make it in your very own kitchen. Full ingredient list and instructions below.
- 12 oz. cooked pasta (gemelli or elbow)
- 1 8 oz. seasoned, grilled and diced chicken breast
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- In saucepan, combine heavy cream, parmesan cheese, bleu cheese and salt and pepper. Remove from heat just before it hits a boil.
- Pour sauce mixture over cooked pasta and add the chicken.
- Drizzle with buffalo sauce and serve.
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival takes place for an extended nine weekends, starting Saturday, March 4 and runs through Sunday, April 30. The event is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
The best way to see all your favorite concerts and experience every culinary cabin is with a Busch Gardens Fun Card. And for a limited time, when you buy a 2017 Fun Card, you get a FREE Adventure Island Fun Card. Click here for more info.