Busch Gardens is a wonderful place to make great memories with your family. But sometimes going through the tollbooths and up through the turnstiles, with your entire family in tow, can be a little stressful.
Here are five tips on making your arrival at the park go as smoothly as possible:
1. Use our new interactive iPhone app to help plan out your day. It’s free to download and you can use it to look up operating times, show times and all kinds of other fun stuff to do. Want to know more about the app? Click here.
2. Pre-purchase your parking online. To save the hassle of having to dig through your purse or wallet looking for money when you arrive at the tollbooths, you can pre-purchase your parking here.
3. Read your ticket. This sounds simple, but your ticket often has important information on it and can tell you if you have to bring it to a window before entering or if it is turnstile-ready. Reading it will save a lot of time and guess work on how to use it.
4. Check the policy on coolers and personal items on our web site before your visit. This is one of the most commonly asked questions by guests upon arrival. You can find our policy here.
5. Wait to put on any sunscreens or lotions until after you pass through the turnstiles. The turnstiles use biometrics to offer more protection from identity if a pass is ever lost or stolen. It works by collecting a 3D scan of the shape of your finger. Cool, right? Using sunscreen or lotion can sometimes film up your fingers -- and the reader. This can cause the reader to not scan your finger properly and possibly alter the next person’s scan.
Do you have any tips on the best ways to enter the park stress-free? Leave a comment below.