What will you say when your teacher asks "What did YOU do this summer?"
If you don’t have your answer yet, don’t worry. Summer’s not over and Busch Gardens still has a few spots left in our August Camps. Below are the top ten answers our campers came up with to answer that question! What will your answers be?
10. "I went on a safari and fed a giraffe! We loaded onto an open air truck and headed out on the veldt to feed giraffes and see other amazing animals like zebras and antelope."
9. "I skipped the line and went to the front of Busch Gardens’ newest roller coaster “CHEETAH HUNT.” With three launches and thousands of feet of twists and turns, we were screaming with excitement from start to finish."
8. "I woke up with a tiger! Many of Busch Gardens Camps include sleepovers in unique and special areas of the park – like Tiger Lodge."
7. "I met a Jungala Stiltwalker. Ever wonder how they learn to stand up on those tall stilts? Well, we know and you can find out during Busch Gardens camps."
6. "I danced Like a flamingo! Really - there is a very fine art to flamingo dancing and singing and the camp counselors can’t wait to teach everyone."
5. "I partied the night away at Summer Nights and enjoyed front row seats to Kinetix – maybe the best show ever in our opinion."
4. "I tubed down the Lazy River – at Adventure Island, Busch Gardens’ sister park right across the street! This 30 acre water park begs for campers to brave corkscrew slides, catch a wave in the 17,000 square foot wave pool, jump off a 20 foot platform or swing on a vine into the crisp blue water below!"
3. "I helped save the environment by planting marsh grass. Campers participate in conservation efforts by planting marsh grass that helps replenish lost parts of our fragile Florida ecosystem."
2. "I got to meet some of Busch Gardens’ newest residents – the baby lemurs – these are just a few of the amazing animals we got to meet during our week at camp!"
1. "I made new friends from all over. With campers and counselors from all over the world, lifetime friendships are started every week."
There's lots of fun to be had in Zoo Camps - book yours now while there are still spaces available.